For us, professional, goal-oriented project management is a matter of course
Once we have received your order, one of our experienced project managers will take on the important task of processing your project and meeting the contractual requirements. They will work together with a team that includes designers, engineers, and creators, to complete the necessary project work in accordance with the highest quality demands – yours and ours – and within agreed deadlines. We believe speed, transparency and flexibility are hugely important in this process. By means of a strict quality gate process, the project manager will monitor your project and all associated milestones.
The project manager is your point of contact for all technical and commercial topics, right from order initiation to the commissioning or acceptance of the system in your plant.
As such your IWK project manager is responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- Reporting to you and sharing information
- Commercial and technical clarification in the event of new requirements over the course of the project
- Internal coordination of relevant departments
- Considering and evaluating risks
- Deciding on steps to take in the event of deviations
- Performing and monitoring quality gates
- Organization of logistical tasks (scheduling, validation, requesting test materials, dispatch)
- Support and management of tests and acceptances (FAT and SAT) and commissioning of your system
The project is considered as delivered by the project manager on completion of commissioning and acceptance of your system Further installation support up to the end of the warranty period as well as beyond if requested, will then be provided by our Service department.