Horizontal Cartoner SC 3-800
(up to 800 cartons/min.)
Extra-robust cartoning machine for the high-output range, with a yield of up to 800 cartons/min. The SC 3-800 continuous cartoning machine is an ideal complement to the high-end TFS 80-6 / 8 tube filling machine – particularly for the packaging of toothpaste.
- Lowered product chain for the safe and direct transfer of tubes from the high-performance TFS 80-6 / 8 tube filling machine
- Servo-drive technology facilitates optimum adaptation of individual machine functions to the requirements of the packaging process
- Central touchscreen with 3D visualization
- Optimum accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Can be connected to the SCADA line control system
- Track and trace technology
- Product labeling and monitoring
|Format range (mm)
(4 carton chains)
|Max. output (cartons/min.)||800|
IWK cartoning machines are predominantly used for the cartoning of products from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Products can be packaged in cartons individually, or as a multipack with a package insert.
Products (also available in combination):
- Bags, sachets, pouches
- Bottles, trays
CARTON CHARACTERISTICS / CARTON QUALITIES:
IWK cartoning machines can be used to process material grades, in accordance with DIN 53121, with paper weights of 250 to 500 g/m²; recycling grade materials can also be used. Dimensions and tolerances of the pre-glued cartons should comply with DIN 55222.