Horizontal Cartoner SC 6
(up to 300 cartons/min.)
Cartoning machine for universal use, with an output of up to 300 cartons/min., suitable for a huge range of requirements in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Continuous working principle, positive carton opening with counter suction cups and erection kinematics.
- Design and function that meet the standards of the pharmaceutical industry
- Easy, predominantly tool-free format change
- Servo-drive technology facilitates optimum adaptation of individual machine functions to the requirements of the packaging process
- Central touchscreen with 3D visualization
- Optimum accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Can be connected to the SCADA line control system
- Track and trace technology
- Product labeling and monitoring
|Format range (mm)
(3 carton chains)
|Max. output (cartons/min.)||300|
IWK cartoning machines are predominantly used for the cartoning of products from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Products can be packaged in cartons individually, or as a multipack with a package insert.
Products (also available in combination):
- Bags, sachets, pouches
- Bottles, trays
CARTON CHARACTERISTICS / CARTON QUALITIES:
IWK cartoning machines can be used to process material grades, in accordance with DIN 53121, with paper weights of 250 to 500 g/m²; recycling grade materials can also be used. Dimensions and tolerances of the pre-glued cartons should comply with DIN 55522.