Tube Filler FP Sterile
(up to 220 tubes/min.)
The FP Sterile platform for tube filling is the only tube filling machine worldwide to meet all relevant EDEHG and cGMP guidelines. It enables all paste-like products to be filled into metal, plastic or laminate tubes under sterile conditions.
- The materials used mean the machine surface can be sterilized by means of gas purging with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Disinfection is generally performed via alcohol-based rapid disinfection.
- All angles between parts and components that are in contact are ≥90° and are equipped with seamless seals that are approved for filling and cleaning.
- All components and sensors in the FP Sterile tube filler platform are fully encapsulated, making them easy to clean.
- Glove ports are installed at all the key manual access points on the machine.
- In the event of product or batch changeovers, all product contact parts can be cleaned and sterilized using the integrated CIP/SIP system, without needing to be removed and reinstalled.
- There is no scope for potential ‘dead spaces’ where residues or bacteria could accrue and propagate
- All product contact parts are electropolished and have a surface finish of ≤ 0.8 μm as standard.
- In the product area and on process valves, the seals used are produced from FDA+EMEA/410/01-certified silicones and FPM. In the injection and non-product area, seals are made from FPM (Viton®).
- Format parts with a surface finish of at least Ra ≤ 0.8 μm are manufactured from the heat-resistant and durable plastic PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) or PEEK polymer. These materials are not sensitive to high temperatures (up to 130°C in autoclaves), nor the cleaning agents used during sterilization.
- The machine is controlled via a stainless steel version of the user-friendly IWK operator panel with a 15.4” monitor.
|TYPE||FP 34-1||FP 46-2|
|Max. output (tubes/min.)||120||120|
|Number of tube holders||34||46|
|Number of filling heads||1||2|
|ø Plastic & laminate tubes (mm)||10 – 52||10 – 52|
|ø Metal tubes (mm)||10 – 40||10 – 40|
|Tube length (mm)||60 – 250||60 – 250|
|Volume (ml)||1.5 – 350||1.5 – 350|
|Small footprint, maximum accessibility, GMP design|
Sterile filling of products that do not use preserving agents or stabilizers; sensitive products and those that need to meet high hygiene standards; ointments, eye ointment creams, and eye creams
Aluminum, aluminum laminate, polyethylene, polyethylene laminate, coex