Vertical Cartoner VI 5
(up to 75 cartons/min.)
Powerful, ergonomic cartoning machine at an attractive price.
This machine features a modular, expandable machine length and is ideal for a huge range of packaging applications.
- Very rapid format change
- Easy, reproducible format adjustment
- Format can be rapidly changed by means of central height adjustment of the transport system and quick-change carton carriers based on a click system
- No guides in the cam area
- Working principle: Intermittent, vertical
- Open and accessible working space
- Very easy to clean
- Touchscreen operator panel (HMI)
- For a huge range of packaging applications (e.g. bottles, tubes, blisters, jars, pouches, etc.)
- Fully servo-driven
|Max. output (cartons/min.)||75|
|Format range – A/B/H (mm)||25–100 / 20–90 / 50–230|
IWK cartoning machines are predominantly used for the cartoning of products from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Products can be packaged in cartons individually, or as a multipack with a package insert.
Products (also available in combination):
- Bags, sachets, pouches
- Bottles, trays
CARTON CHARACTERISTICS / CARTON QUALITIES:
IWK cartoning machines can be used to process material grades, in accordance with DIN 53121, with paper weights of 250 to 500 g/m²; recycling grade materials can also be used. Dimensions and tolerances of the pre-glued cartons should comply with DIN 55222.