Horizontal Cartoner SI 5
(up to 100 cartons/min.)
This compact SI 5 series cartoning machine has been specially developed for applications in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, in the lower and middle output range of up to 100 cartons/min.
The modular structure of this cartoning machine makes it possible to install additional functions later, thereby guaranteeing easy adaptation to changing packaging processes. Intermittent or continuous working principle. Positive carton opening with counter suction cups and erection kinematics.
Options: All the specified standard and special functions are possible.
- Design and function that meet the standards of the pharmaceutical industry
- Short, space-saving build size
- Easy, predominantly tool-free format change
- Servo-drive technology
- Central touchscreen with 3D visualization
- Optimum accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Can be connected to the SCADA line control system
- Track and trace technology
- Product labeling and monitoring
|Format range (mm)
(4 carton chains)
|Max. output (cartons/min.)||100|
IWK cartoning machines are predominantly used for the cartoning of products from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Products can be packaged in cartons individually, or as a multipack with a package insert.
Products (also available in combination):
- Bags, sachets, pouches
- Bottles, trays
CARTON CHARACTERISTICS / CARTON QUALITIES:
IWK cartoning machines can be used to process material grades, in accordance with DIN 53121, with paper weights of 250 to 500 g/m²; recycling grade materials can also be used. Dimensions and tolerances of the pre-glued cartons should comply with DIN 55222.